June 1-September 1, 2014
Myrtle Beach Hot Summer Nights
The Boardwalk District's celebration of summer known as Hot Summer Nights begins in June. Look for the following free events at Plyler Park, on the boardwalk and along Ocean Boulevard, starting in June READ MORE
- What parking arrangements are available?
- What is the resort's cancellation policy?
- What happens if a Hurricane is forecast to affect Myrtle Beach?
- What is your early departure policy?
- What is included in the condos?
- Is housekeeping service provided?
- Does the resort provide beach supplies such as chairs, umbrellas and towels?
- What is check-in time?
- Will I know my room number prior to arrival?
- I've read some complaints about the mattresses being to firm. Has anything been done about this?
- Do all of the units look the same inside?
- Does the resort offer shuttle services?
- Is the resort close to any attractions or shopping?
- What about pets and smoking?